ADSM-L

Restore files from copypool

1999-12-07 09:20:33
Subject: Restore files from copypool
From: Stefan Holzwarth <Stefan.Holzwarth AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:20:33 +0100
Hi to all,

because of the high usage of our tapedrives in the primary pool, it would be
a good option
to use the (offsite) drives for immediate restores of single files.

Can I tell ADSM to use the copypool to restore the requested files, if ADSM
already waits xx minutes for a free drive?
Or can I control the behavior at restore-time with a simple option?

Thanks a lot

Stefan Holzwarth
----
Stefan Holzwarth
Stefan Holzwarth
ADAC e.V. (Rechenzentrum, Produktionsplanung und Organisation)
Am Westpark 8, 81373 München
Tel.: (089) 7676-5212, Fax: (089) 76768924
mailto:stefan.holzwarth AT zentrale.adac DOT de
http://www.adac.de