ADSM-L

ADSM-Client 3.1.06 <--> backint 2.3.5.0

1999-12-07 06:43:54
Subject: ADSM-Client 3.1.06 <--> backint 2.3.5.0
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT MAIL.LVR DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:43:54 +0100
Hi ADSM'ers,

ADSM Server 3.1.2.1 on MVS OS390/R5
Client 3.1.06 on AIX 4.2.1.0
backint 2.3.5.0

I've got the following problem:

with my old ADSM-Client I've got no problem and all run fine.
Now we tried zu install the ADSM-Client 3.1.06.
Without backint, there are no problems.
But when we try to archive via backint I've got the following Message:

Could not load program /usr/sap/T01/SYS/exe/run/backint
Could not load library libApiDS.a[dsmapish.o]
Error was: No such file or directory
BR279E Return code from /usr/sap/T01/SYS/exe/run/backint

I looked, wether the directory /usr/sap/T01/SYS/exe/run/backint is at the
client and I found it.
I tried to start backint with command 'backint' but the result is the same.

After we installed the old ADSM-Client again, all runs fine.
We didn't change anything at backint.

Isn't the backint Version 2.3.5.0 compatible with ADSM-Client 3.1.06?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolfgang Herkenrath
LVR-InfoKom
Ottoplatz 2