ADSM-L

Re: Is SCO UNIX V5 supported?

1999-12-06 14:23:02
Subject: Re: Is SCO UNIX V5 supported?
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:23:02 -0500
Allan, the client is available at
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/sco/

Documentation is at
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgt/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm#commonV3

The books are the same across all UNIX platforms, you have them already for
the other UNIX clients at BC Rail. The Installing the clients book has
topics on SCO installation procedures.

Regards,

Joerg Pohlmann
(604) 535-0452

"Kelly, J. Allan" <KellyJA AT BCRAIL DOT COM> on 99 12 03 12:45:06