ADSM-L

Re: Retries, Migrations and Statistics - How Does It Work?

1999-12-03 05:32:17
Subject: Re: Retries, Migrations and Statistics - How Does It Work?
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:32:17 +0000
Steven,
Shared Dynamic will retry a number of times, depending on the value of
changingretries you have in the dsm.opt file.
You need to find out what is holding the locks on the files.
Lotus Notes Mail consists of lots of databases, particularly onr for each user.
Unless you are using the notes connect agent which can incrementally backup
changed documents  within the database, the normal backup client will backup the
whole database even if the only change is one new mail item received/sent.
regards,
John

Steven Chaba <Steven_Chaba AT RGE DOT COM> on 02/12/99 21:48:24