ADSM-L

Antwort: Search Activity Log

1999-11-24 17:38:10
Subject: Antwort: Search Activity Log
From: Rainer Holzinger <Rainer.Holzinger AT HAINDL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 23:38:10 +0100
John,

my experience is, that you cannot prevent all these ANR2017I messages
appearing from the actlog, because these are server messages. They can be
disabled only from the console log with the "disable event console ANR2017"
command.

Sorry for not having better news.

Rainer

John Schuch <John.Schuch AT ADVOCATEHEALTH DOT COM> am 24.11.99 19:20:48

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>