ADSM-L

Re: ADSM agent for MS-SQL on Windows NT-sqldsmc

1999-11-24 10:35:54
Subject: Re: ADSM agent for MS-SQL on Windows NT-sqldsmc
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:35:54 -0500
Hi Del:

Even when I open a dos prompt and exter an explicit string it behaves the same
way, e.g.
d:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\agentsql\sqldsmc.exe
Version is 1.1.1
API version  3.1.5

>>> Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM> 11/24/99 10:23AM >>>
Larry,

Check the shortcut...the window shouldn't be going away.
It should place you at a command prompt so you can
enter a CLC command.  What version are you running?

Also, did you download the new PTF IP21873 for the SQL Agent?
It is the lastest version. 1.1.2.

Oh, and did I mention...1.1.2 added support for MS SQL server
running in a cluster environment!

Have fun and happy holidays

Thanks,

Del