ADSM-L

I cannot restore data (and keep getting this message returned!)

1999-11-24 08:06:12
Subject: I cannot restore data (and keep getting this message returned!)
From: "Sharp, Chris" <chris.sharp AT PMSC.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:06:12 -0000
Please help.......
        I am trying to retrieve data that was archived about two weeks ago,
I have and archive pool on disk which migrates down to a tape pool, I have
audited all the archive pools and tapes and have found no errors, but when
we try to retrieve the data we are getting to the same point and are then
getting a message from the client of 'file not found' at which point the
retrieve exits, with no other options. I need to get this data back
desperately PLEASE help...

Chriss.