ADSM-L

Web-client Netware?

1999-11-23 11:56:34
Subject: Web-client Netware?
From: Gert Svendsen <gert.svendsen AT NASSJOTRYCKERIET DOT SE>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:56:34 +0100
Hi!
I have a question regarding the netware web-client. I have loaded the dsmcad
and can access the ip-adress via http and port 1581. The server responds but
says that it couldn't load a java-class.
Do I have to set the path to the adsm-library to access the java-class?
Have read some manuals about this but none mentions any advanced moves. We
havent re-started the netware since the adsm-client-installation but should
that be necessary?
We're using nw 5.0 w/ sp 2, adsm client since october, adsm server 3.1.20 on
OS/400 V4R4 cum ptf 99230440.
Must say that I like this list
/Gert
Gert Svendsin
Ndssjv-Tryckeriet AB
Tfn 046(0)380 79 632
Fax 046(0)380 75 760
E-mail: gert.svendsen AT nassjotryckeriet DOT se