ADSM-L

Re: ADSM on UNIX

1999-11-19 10:15:04
Subject: Re: ADSM on UNIX
From: "Survoy, Bernard J" <SurvoBJ AT NORTHAMERICA.STORTEK DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:15:04 -0700
The installation directory is set within the SWINSTALL package file.  I
guess you could look at modifying this, but I wouldn't.  If the install is
into a directory that you don't want to use, just build a symbolic link from
the installation directory to wherever you really want the installation to
go to keep your directories clean.  I think the HP/UX client installs into
/usr/adsm.  Before the install, go into the filesystem you want ADSM to go
into and do a mkdir adsm.  Then go into /usr and build your link, ln -s
/<new directory/adsm /usr/adsm

Thanks,
Bernie Survoy
MVS Systems Engineer