ADSM-L

Re: your mail

1999-11-18 09:23:19
Subject: Re: your mail
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:23:19 -0500
Or, set queryschedperiod to be 1 in your dsm.opt file (dsm.sys on UNIX
machines) like this:

queryscheperiod         1

Then restart your client, and it will always check every hour.

-Brian
On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Lawrence Clark wrote:
On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Lawrence Clark wrote:

// After changing your schedule, stop and restart the client.
//
// Larry Clark
// NYS Thruway
//
// >>> Alyn Bush <alynbush AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> 11/18/99 02:52AM >>>
// I'm getting messge "Command will be executed in 8 hours and 22 minutes. " in
// my client "dsmsched.log" how can I reduce this time and make it every hour.
//
// Thanks,
// Alyn
//
// ______________________________________________________
//

-
Best regards,
Best regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                         Systems and Network Engineer |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-2292/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu