ADSM-L

Re: 3570 Drives Having conniptions

1999-11-18 08:05:58
Subject: Re: 3570 Drives Having conniptions
From: "Brad M. Phillips" <bphillips AT AGANNUITY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:05:58 -0600
Steve,
I also have 3570's that give me fits.  I don't get the same reaction as
you, but I get read/write errors and all sorts of other tape operation
errors.  I just opened a complaint with IBM about this.  I'm afraid I can't
offer you a solution, just the comfort of knowing someone else is also
having problems with these drives.

Brad

Steve Harris <steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU> on 11/17/99 09:51:50 PM