ADSM-L

Re: Restore data

1999-11-17 08:46:16
Subject: Re: Restore data
From: "Mauro Jr, Frank" <Frank.MauroJr AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:46:16 -0500
Register the target client node in server 2 to server1

Add the server 1 information stanza to the end of the server information in
the client node dsm.sys file (or dsm.opt if you only use one file)

Grant permission in the source client node to allow the target node to
restore from the source client node

When doing restore using command:
        dsmc restore -fromnode=<source node> -servername=<server 1>

Hopefully this makes some kind of sense.

Frank Mauro
 Liberty Mutual
 COS - ADSM
 Frank.MauroJr AT LibertyMutual DOT com