ADSM-L

Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..

1999-11-12 08:56:54
Subject: Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:56:54 -0500
Our reason for wanting to do fulls is mostly to reduce tape spanning. We
would only be doing it every months or so to get the number of tape mounts
down to a minimum. ( this isn't really a HUGE request since I have bigger
fish to fry). We are just tring to make things more efficient in a DR
situation. I could be travelling down a bad path with my theory.

Back to the grind....

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837