ADSM-L

Re: Ixos + TSM

1999-11-12 06:58:48
Subject: Re: Ixos + TSM
From: Leandro Carneiro Torres <ctorres AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:58:48 -0200
Reinhold,
I think that  IXOS (running in a Sun Environment) could manage the
Archiving, but the robot the ADSM manage...maybe using API's.
If this is not possible (IXOS manage the Archiving and robot) I couldn't
use the same robot to IXOS and backup of SAP with ADSM.

Thanks,
Leandro.

Reinhold Wagner wrote:

> Leandro,
>
> i think it's not possible to connect IXOS and ADSM.
>
> But how about a robot which can handle mixed media + multiple servers?
>
> regards
>
> Reinhold Wagner, Zeuna Staerker GmbH & Co. KG

Leandro Carneiro Torres - ctorres AT service.com DOT br
Service IT Solutions - http://www.service.com.br
Curitiba:     (0xx41) 262-8320
              Rua Urbano Lopez, 60 cj. 1802
              CEP 80050-520 - Curitiba - PR