ADSM-L

Dynamic Link Libraries Error on Unixware

1999-11-10 14:13:30
Subject: Dynamic Link Libraries Error on Unixware
From: Alexandre Bicas Caldeira <abicas AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:13:30 -0200
Hi guys !

I'm having some problems with ADSM on Unixware.

I've already installed the ADSM Client and API, using pkgadd, but when I
try to run dsmadmc (or any other ADSM program, like dsmc)
the system displays me errors about dynamic link libraries and kills my
program. I've queried the system about the libraries needed by each adsm
program, using ldd, and all library files are there ! My ADSM client
version is 3.1.0.7.

Has anyone experienced a problem like that ?!
Does anyone has an Unixware ADSM Client runnig ?!
     ____ _ _____ ____
    / __/| |_   _/ __/   Alexandre Bicas Caldeira
    \__ \| | | | \__ \   abicas AT service.com DOT br
    Service IT Solutions - SP
    http://www.service.com.br
   Sao Paulo:(11) 3040-1960
                  Rua Helena, 280, Cj 1106