ADSM-L

Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..

1999-11-10 09:28:10
Subject: Re: TSM V3.7.1 32bit client Critique..
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:28:10 -0500
Brett, Thanks for the answers.

I don't want to downplay the hard work that goes into developing the TSM
products and we could go on discussing this forever trying to please
everyone.

Hopefully I can convince my company to abandoned desktop backup in 2000 and
I won't have these issues any more. It is still the only product I would use
for desktop backup though.

Overall I like ADSM on the NT server, AIX server and Netware server
environment and my list of changes is a real short list, ( like a full
backup option. Not a selective. Too many volumes, not enough time.)

I do think Tivoli should shuffle in a few more and new customers for their
input though.

Take care...

CR