ADSM-L

Re: SAP on WinNT

1999-11-10 08:53:00
Subject: Re: SAP on WinNT
From: Roger Hohmann <Roger_Hohmann AT WESTLB DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:53:00 +0100
When I have files which usually fail when backing them up, I exclude
them.

Either they are not needed, or I stop the affected process, copy them
to a different location and start the process again. After this I
backup the files. The originals are excluded, as stated.

Backing up files which are changed by a running process makes no sense
to me because I never get a consistent point to restore.

If you have the chance to identify the affected files, you might walk
this way.

-- Roger
-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----