ADSM-L

Re: New copypool not in DRM

1999-11-09 11:20:01
Subject: Re: New copypool not in DRM
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:20:01 -0500
Hi Eric,

Copy pools are not DRM-managed by default.
(After all, you may have more than 1 copy pool and you may have a copy pool
that stays on site.)

Enter :  Q DRMSTATUS

You will see a list of the copy pools that DRM has been told to manage.

You can update the list and add your new pool with the SET DRMCOPYSTGPOOL
command.

Wanda Prather
The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
443-778-8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think" -
Scott Adams/Dilbert