ADSM-L

Restoring with options

1999-11-08 07:39:35
Subject: Restoring with options
From: "Sleegers, Mario" <Mario.Sleegers AT NL.ORIGIN-IT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:39:35 +0100
Can anyone give a restore option I can use :

I'm doing a restore of several 100,000 files. During that restore ADSM
encounters problems with a few of them.
What I would like is that the restore continues untill the end of the list,
however the restore sessions stops after error 21.
So I think there must an option within the dsmc-command that I can use, to
bypass that limit.

I am using AIX 4.2.1, and ADSM-client software release  3.1.20.7

Mario Sleegers

Origin-IT (TIS/DS/OSS Unix)

Address :room VA-174,  Groenewoudseweg 1,
               5621 BA Eindhoven, the Netherlands
-------
-------
PObox  :  218, 5600 MD Eindhoven, the Netherlands
PObox  :  218, 5600 MD Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Phone  :  +31 40 2787318
Fax       :  +31 40 2783962
Email    : Mario.Sleegers AT nl.origin-it DOT com