ADSM-L

update node - repost!

1999-11-05 15:35:47
Subject: update node - repost!
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:35:47 -0600
I previously posted a problem regarding an inability to do an "update node *
wherepl=WinNT"  even though "update node * wherepl=AIX" works just fine.

After talking with Level 2, I can now inform you that it is infact a bug.
IBM believes it is caused by the mixture of upper and lower case within the
platform name.
APAR is yet to be confirmed, although most likely a server APAR rather than
a client one.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan King
MCSE, IBM ADSM CS
Open Systems Storage Management
*  (210) 913-5755
* Pager: 753-5755
* E-mail: nathan.king AT usaa DOT com

The opinions herein are mine and almost certainly do not reflect those of my
employer.