ADSM-L

Re: Strange ADSM Client behaviour

1999-11-05 14:24:25
Subject: Re: Strange ADSM Client behaviour
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:24:25 -0600
        Sorry for not clarifying...

        The Activity log on the server does not show anything of any
particular interest.. just session starts and session ends.

        I have IBM working on it, but they are a bit baffled also.

        Nathan

        When I said Activity log, I meant the ADSM Server activity log. So
no clues there. Just a session start , a session end with the stats at the
end..

        Nathan King
        MCSE, IBM ADSM CS
        Open Systems Storage Management
        *  (210) 913-5755
        * Pager: 753-5755
        * E-mail: nathan.king AT usaa DOT com

        The opinions herein are mine and almost certainly do not reflect
those of my employer.