ADSM-L

Archive with OnBar

1999-11-05 14:02:58
Subject: Archive with OnBar
From: Alexandre Bicas Caldeira <abicas AT SERVICE.COM DOT BR>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 17:02:58 -0200
Hi  TSM'ers !

I've been using ADSM with OnBar to backup an Informix databases.

I have no problem expiring older versions of my database, once they
always have the same name, but
I can't expire any of Informix logs, because their names are sequential
numbers. There are never 2 versions
of the same log file !

Is there any way to Archive Informix Logs (through OnBar), instead of
backing them up ?!

Thanks All !

     ____ _ _____ ____
    / __/| |_   _/ __/   Alexandre Bicas Caldeira
    \__ \| | | | \__ \   abicas AT service.com DOT br
    Service IT Solutions - SP
    http://www.service.com.br
   Sao Paulo:(11) 3040-1960
                  Rua Helena, 280, Cj 1106