ADSM-L

ADSM scheduler

1999-11-04 10:41:31
Subject: ADSM scheduler
From: "Ulbrink, Birger" <Birger.Ulbrink AT METRO DOT DK>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:41:31 +0100
Hello fellow ADSM'ers,

ADSM version 3.1.2.20 on NT.

Whenever I try to start the ADSM Scheduler on my ASDM server (from ASDM
Server Utilities) the following messages is displayed in the Eventviewer.
1)      Scheduler exited unexpectedly with a result code of 0
2)      Scheduler will be restarted in 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes Dr. Watson pops up and in the eventviewer
The application, , generated an application error. The error ocurred on 11/
4/1999 @ 14.57:12. 0 The exception generated was c000005 at address 45563000
(<nosymbols>)

I have tried this with both system account and Domain Administrator on the
service.

Any idea ?

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Birger Ulbrink