ADSM-L

Re: Backing up event log in NT

1999-11-03 14:24:59
Subject: Re: Backing up event log in NT
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 13:24:59 -0600
Thanks Joshua...

Now why didn't I think of that..

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Joshua Bassi [SMTP:jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM]
        Sent:   Wednesday, November 03, 1999 12:40 PM
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        Nathan,

        Try adding this statement to your include statement to your opt
file:

        Include *:\...\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\*.EVT

        Make sure it is before all the excludes of the same directory.  This
        will backup the event log files as flat files.

        Joshua S. Bassi
        Senior Technical Consultant
        Symatrix Technology Inc.
        jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com