ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:37:11
Scott,
You have to install the service on the clients box.
Create a batch file with the text from the attached file and run it on the
clients box. Reboot after you install the service and it will start
automatically.
I have been using this for all my clients.
If you have any issues write back to me.

Rajesh Oak
Sys Admin
GM