ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and MS exchange

2015-10-04 17:37:11
Subject: Re: ADSM and MS exchange
From: Nathan King [mailto:nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Yes. The ADSM Connect Agent for MS Exchange does exist and works very well.
It is able to backup Exchange while the database is open.

We use it at our site and find that it works very well. I recommend however
that you upgrade to the latest ptf 1.1.00B (i believe) for added
functionality.

Feel free to email me if you need more info.

Thanks,

Nathan