ADSM-L

Re: ANR9999D message

1999-11-03 06:31:28
Subject: Re: ANR9999D message
From: "Jordan, Chris (ELS)" <c.jordan AT ELSEVIER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:31:28 -0000
Yes we have one like that:

11/03/1999 09:20:29   ANR9999D smhttp.c(1761): Error opening input file

                       CommandLineBeanInfo.class.

We have two NT based ADSM (3.1.2.20) servers. Each one gives this message
each morning. We believe that it occurs about the time we are running a PERL
script on the system to extract various bits and pieces out of the logs....
but it could be the time we do DRM MoveMedia commands.

The error message appears, but nothing else is in error. Yes, we have done
an AUDIT DB and that completed with no errors.

Cheers, Chris