ADSM-L

More info for the NDS Rights restore problem

1999-11-02 10:52:31
Subject: More info for the NDS Rights restore problem
From: Jeff Keen <JKeen AT CI.FLINT.MI DOT US>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:52:31 -0500
We are running ADSM Server 3.1.2.40 on AIX. Our Novell 4.11 machine is running
ADSM Client 3.1.0.7 E. The command I used was this, and it did restore the
objects, just not the NDS rights that had been assigned.

dsmc res nds:* -pi -ina -vol

Also, I could not figure out any other way to do the nds:* in the above
command. It wouldn't work when I used O= and OU= in the command.

Thanks,

Jeff