ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:37:11
 and webclient

I have obeserved a condition whereby when a client browser requests a
Retrieve operation from the web gui the system apparently hangs and then
eventually times out.  At the server end I have noticed that the recovery
log fills up until an error is reported in the activity log and the
operation fails.

This system does have a lot of archive data - does the retrieve function
use the recovery log to build a list of files prior to presenting them to
the web client??

Has anyone else seen this (I have tested this on a smaller system and it
worked fine - the recovery log never even moved in size)?

Stuart

--0__=dOZjVSjGFaKjbtdkFz2lkkEaO7grIVfea6UmWpQ1Ic9qEuwlPvmMPYft--