ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:38:08
Hello everyone. I am in the process of consolidating our
db and log volumes. Currently, our db has 16 volumes
and log has 12 volumes.  We have 2 copies.

What I am doing is defining new 5 db and 3 log volumes to
the second copy.  Then I would delete the second copy old
16 db and 12 log volumes. Yes, the new 5 db and 3 log volumes
are as big as the old 16 db and 12 log volumes respectively.

Since the first copy still contains 16 db and 12 log volumes
and now the second copy contains 5 db and 3 log volumes,
will they still be in sync?

My plan after the second copy consolidation, whether the
copies are in sync or not, is to do the same for the first copy.

Does it matter which copy I consolidate first?

I haven't perform the steps yet. So if you have any suggestions
or recommendations, please share them now before I make a
fool of myself.

TIA

Angel

--openmail-part-0ed23d74-00000001--