ADSM-L

Re: Inventory Expiration

2015-10-04 17:38:08
Subject: Re: Inventory Expiration
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Most platforms have a problem with this  - APAR IC24611 (Sun, AIX etc).
There has been quite a lot of discussion about this on the list since 24/25
August.

You need to upgrade to 3.1.2.42 (if this is available for NT)

Regards
Richard.

Technical Services (ADSM) - Dawson House
Int: 33298  Ext: 01925 233298

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com