ADSM-L

Re: NWUSER

1999-10-29 09:36:15
Subject: Re: NWUSER
From: David Proppe <David_Proppe AT CWB DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:36:15 -0500
We use the NWUSER option............One problem we had when implementing this
option was we weren't fully qualifying the user id.      Try something like
this:
NWUSER    SERVERNAME\.cn=admin.=cwb:adminpassword

Also remember that passwordaccess has to be set to generate.

David Proppe
Canadian Wheat Board
email:    david_proppe AT cwb DOT ca

Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM> on 10/28/99 03:00:15 PM