ADSM-L

AW: ADSM CLIENT PERFORMANCE

1999-10-29 07:08:20
Subject: AW: ADSM CLIENT PERFORMANCE
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:08:20 +0200
Cynthia,
This problem happens on some nodes and is never seen on other ones. The ADSM
performance counters also interfere with some other software products, at
least we know of conflicts between ADSM counters and TOPCALL software
(TOPCALL counters getting deleted).

The fixtest version 3.1.0.7F does not yet solve the TOPCALL problem but we
didn't see any "dsmcperf.dll" errors in our eventlogs. From Tivoli/IBM
support in Germany I got the information that Andy Raibeck is going to
repack the 3.1.0.7F client so that those performance counters are not going
to be installed any more.

Regards,
Michael