ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Implementation (Was Nacking NT NTFS fs')

1999-10-28 13:07:30
Subject: Re: ADSM Implementation (Was Nacking NT NTFS fs')
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:07:30 -0400
DonC wrote..
> I'm with Steffan. Can someone find this "guy" and tell "him" to be nice and
> have a clue!

It's an interesting community whenever anyone can speak their mind
on the subject at hand, and I'm happy that ADSML (or to whomever
the reference is) is an active part of the list.  On the other hand, none
of the hobby or professional lists that I administer allow anonymous
postings.  Nor do they allow postings *about* the list or their
participants.  That's right, I wouldn't allow my post (this one)!

IMHO, it is quite extraordinary that such a large list as ADSM-L is as
professional, to the point and respectful as it is.  And so ...

Cheers to our host Marist College and list-mom MarthaM!

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System