ADSM-L

Re: Management Classes

1999-10-28 12:30:37
Subject: Re: Management Classes
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 12:30:37 -0400
David,

I have experienced the server crashes also when adding a new client option.
I reported it to IBM and it is apar PQ28538.  They are planning to fix it
in the 3.1.2.50 level.  I don't know if it is fixed in the tsm 3.7 server.

I think you are on the right approach to the problem.  Once the server is fixed,
make many different client option sets, perhaps one for each client.  I don't
think there is a lot of overhead to this and will give you maximun flexability.

--