ADSM-L

Y2K plans

1999-10-28 10:34:21
Subject: Y2K plans
From: "Sanders, David" <DSanders AT INTERNAL.MASSMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:34:21 -0400
'm wondering what everyone is doing in regards to the Y2K weekend.  We're
moving our schedules to run from 21:00 to 12:00.  Then we are suggesting to
our clients that if they continue to work that afternoon, they should do a
"on-demand" incremental to backup any last-minute changes.  We are also
planning on quiescing our ADSM system (along with our MVS system which is
our server) prior to midnite.  We are advocating (at least I am) to not do
any processing until after midnite.  We've used a lot of resources to insure
that we are Y2K compliant, after the quiesce, waiting for a couple more
hours might be overkill, but then again, it might NOT be.

??????

Dave Sanders
Sr. Technical Consultant
MassMutual / The Blue Chip Company
1295 State St, E060, Springfield, MA 01111
413-744-5095