ADSM-L

TSM, or DSM, but NOT tivoli-storage-management!

1999-10-27 15:45:48
Subject: TSM, or DSM, but NOT tivoli-storage-management!
From: James R Owen <Jim.Owen AT YALE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:45:48 -0400
I agree with Len Boyle!

Anyone (who cares) already knows or can easily learn that:
        IBM = International Business Machines
and     TSM = Tivoli Storage Management

Tivoli:  Be pleased to use the full-text versions whenever YOU type/talk,
         but please STOP using full-text in URL/directory names, etc.,
         for in such, wider is NOT better!

Len Boyle wrote: (re: Which Netware client should we download?)

--
Jim.Owen AT Yale DOT Edu   (203.432.6693)
Jim.Owen AT Yale DOT Edu   (203.432.6693)