ADSM-L

Re: Netware tsa410.nlm error

1999-10-27 13:40:54
Subject: Re: Netware tsa410.nlm error
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:40:54 -0400
Arcserve and ADSM...

Been there, done that.
Unload the Arcserve agent, just for giggles, and then try it.
We had similiar problems.

Also, make sure your copy serialization is set to dynamic in the backup copy
goup folder under policy domains.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837