ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:38:08

Hi, here a present with ADSM Tables....
(See attached file: adsm_db.PDF)

"Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU> on 10/25/99 15:33:26

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Claudio Cofre/empresa/56)

Subject:  Re: SQL Querries

> >Does anybody have a list of all of the table and variable names?  I
would like
> >to put together some SQL querries but I can't find a list of tables
anywhere!!

OK, "tables", "columns" and "enumtypes" are the tables of interest.

Has anyone done an E-R diagram for this?

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System