ADSM-L

ADSM VMS Client

1999-10-22 13:19:25
Subject: ADSM VMS Client
From: Theodore A Isabella <Theodore_A_Isabella AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:19:25 -0400
May I ask a kindness from those in the ADSM community to provide some feedback?
Specifically, I'd like to ask those who use the ADSM VMS client (to backup their
VMS environment) to email me their thoughts about the product.

Why?  Currently, I am working on a project that is tasked to look at the ADSM
VMS Client as a possible solution.  I am interested in hearing your opinions -
because they represent real world, day to day, experience.  I also appreciate
the fact you all are very busy people - so please know before hand, your
feedback is much appreciated and highly valued.

Some questions to guide your thoughts.

Q1.  What VMS based product did you switch from, i.e., VMS Backup, SLS, Oasis?

Q2.  Why did you make the switch?

Q3.  How would you rate the installation/migration, easy, complex, smooth, view
not worth the climb?

Q4.  Knowing what you know today, would you still make the switch?

If you would prefer to keep your comments private, please feel free to email
them to isabelta AT yahoo DOT com

Thank you.

Regards,
Ted Isabella