ADSM-L

ADSM bug or error

1999-10-22 02:45:06
Subject: ADSM bug or error
From: Walter de Jong <walter AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:45:06 +0200
Hi,

We're running a AUDITDB with fix=yes
Check out what the logs told us this morning (see below).
(what concerns me most is the message "Please get the following to
development")
Has anyone experienced this before? Is our database totally screwed
now? Should we cancel the audit?

I'm asking here because you're usually quicker than the helpdesk ;)

Greetings,

    --Walter

---8<---
(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR0207E)
(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR0207E)
Page address mismatch detected on database volume /ssa/adsm/db.14, log
ical page 3009538 (physical page

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR0207E)
Page address mismatch detected on database volume /ssa/madsm/mdb.14, l
ogical page 3009538 (physical page

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR0248E)
Unable to read database page 3009538 from any alternate copy.

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR9999D)
buf.c(2028): Error reading from database logical volume.

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR9999D)
buf.c(2029): >>>> Please get the following to development <<<

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR9999D)
buf.c(2030): Buffer Prefetcher Error reading one of the following page
s:

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR9999D)
buf.c(2033):  3009538

(10/22/99 08:00:46 ANR9999D)
buf.c(2034): Buffer prefetcher will continue....

--
                  *** When you build it, they will come ***
                  *** When you build it, they will come ***

Walter de Jong
walter AT sara DOT nl        http://www.sara.nl/
Systems Programmer at SARA -- National Supercomputer Services

People should be able to e-mail me, spambots should not.