ADSM-L

TSM3.7.1.6 ODBC driver

1999-10-21 12:16:29
Subject: TSM3.7.1.6 ODBC driver
From: "Janse J.I." <J.I.Janse AT RF.RABOBANK DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:16:29 +0100
Hello Guru's

I've installed the new Tivoli Storage Manager client software on a Intel
win95 client (IP21806). Accoording the additional readme file I should
be able to install the TSM ODBC driver after choosing the Custom
Setup? (or does this only apply for WinNT systems). Can anyone tell
me how I can install the TSM ODBC component, I want to use my win95
client system to be able to query the ADSM server database. (I was
able to do this with client version 3.1...).

Thanks in advance,

Joost Janse
Storage Management Rabofacet