ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Exchange

1999-10-21 08:24:09
Subject: Re: ADSM and Exchange
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:24:09 -0400
Hi Joel -

We are currently backing up 30 Exchange Servers. Each Exchange server has a
capacity of 10GB for the Information Store.
We use an RS6000 with 390GB of Clarion disk and an STK 9740 with 8 DLT 7000
drives.

So far so good. A few hiccups along the way, usually with Exchange or NT.

Good luck!

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837