ADSM-L

Re: Select Commands

1999-10-18 11:35:55
Subject: Re: Select Commands
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:35:55 +0100
I love it ...  and it works!  I set SYSTEM and tried with both a regular
admin and a node admin and both were denied access to QUERY and SELECT
commands.

I didn't see it documented in the Technical Guide - but you are write it
is in the dsmserv.opt.smp.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Best regards, Sheelagh
Sheelagh Treweek                   Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                   Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services           Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK           Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275