ADSM-L

3570 Barcode labels

1999-10-14 15:45:35
Subject: 3570 Barcode labels
From: Bacchi Matt VENDOR <v2bacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:45:35 -0400
Our tape librarian uses an American Eagle handheld scanner to read the barcode
labels on all of our media(3590, 8MM), but is unable to read the barcode label
on our 3570 tapes.  Has anyone else had a similar problem, and if so what was
your solution?  Is anyone aware of a company other than American Eagle who
makes barcode readers?

Thanks,
-Matt
Matt Bacchi                              mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
IBM Global Services                    v2bacchi AT btv.ibm DOT com
D54V Server Infrastructure
ADSM & AFS/DFS Backup