ADSM-L

Shared Memory Error - ANS1474E

1999-10-14 11:07:30
Subject: Shared Memory Error - ANS1474E
From: Martha Musacchio <mmusacch AT COSTA-RICA.USG.ODU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:07:30 -0400
Could anyone give me some guidance on the client error message ANS1474E; it is
some type of error concerning shared memory. The reference guide that I have
tells me to check the trace log for additional information and retry. But I
cannot seem to locate this trace log and when I check out the docs.adsm.org url
I find that there is suppose to be a "trace" command. I cannot locate this
either. Is the trace facility an "add-on"? Can anyone give me any information
about this facility? Has anyone seen this error message and knows what went
wrong?

This is my server info:
Session established with server ADSM: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20.

This is my client info:
Command Line Backup Client Interface - Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.3.

Please let me know if I need to supply any more information

Thanks,
Martha

Martha Musacchio
Sr. Systems Engineer
Office of Computing and Communications Services
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, Va  23529
757-683-3195 (voice)
757-683-5155 (fax)