ADSM-L

ADSM scheduled backup hangs on the second partition

1999-10-14 04:15:20
Subject: ADSM scheduled backup hangs on the second partition
From: Stephanie.CANON AT CIGMA.ASSO DOT FR
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:15:20 +0200
Hi,

On  NT servers (ADSM 3.1.0.6), I have a backup scheduled every night.
The DOMAIN option is set to ALL LOCAL.

Every night, on 3 of these servers, we have the same problem :
The backup of the C: partition is made with no problem, and then when backing up
the D: partition, the backup hangs, during one hour (the TIMEOUT on the server
(MVS 3.1.2.20) is set to 60). And then the session is terminated by the server.

Does any body already have this problem?
What is wrong with our NT servers?

Thanks for your help