ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:38:07
Hello everyone.  I've been doing a little research about
the DRM module. It appears to me that we are already
doing(although manually) what DRM would do automatically
to gather information in preparation for disaster recovery.

I understand that in a real disaster situation, there will be
some manual procedure to be performed before DRM could
actually take over. Assumption only.

I don't know much about the DRM module but I would like
to know more about it.  It can be another option I can present
to management for disaster recovery.

Has anyone experienced or somewhat tested a real-life disaster
in which DRM was used. If so, is DRM worth having.

Your reply is appreciated.

Angel

--openmail-part-0e86d4fc-00000001--