ADSM-L

Re: wildcards in archive command and variable substitution in-desc

1999-10-13 15:02:57
Subject: Re: wildcards in archive command and variable substitution in-desc
From: Jeff Keen <JKeen AT CI.FLINT.MI DOT US>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:02:57 -0400
Thanks for your response Nick. I figured out how to get the variable
substitution to work in the -desc area of the command. I am still having a
problem with the /.../ not working.

Also, I have been told that you can run UNIX scripts from ADSM. Is this true,
and if so how do I do it? Thanks in advance.

Jeff