ADSM-L

Re: Manual and Automated drives

1999-10-13 13:21:23
Subject: Re: Manual and Automated drives
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT MAILCITY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:21:23 -0400
Ashish,
First of all, I suggest that you put one more drive in your Automated Library.
Secondly, you cannot restore if you load the vol from an Automated lib to a
manual one.
If your lib is full then you have no choice but to checkout some tape and
checkin  the one you need for your restore.

Rajesh Oak
Sys Admin
GM Pontiac East Assembly